Monday 18 May 2015

Cats - Further Development

Further Development 

If Cats Worthing College was to go tour?

If I was to change the way the storyline was delivered If Cats was to go on tour It would be the views and opinions towards Grizabella. Id make sure the other characters either liked her or didn't and make  sure their views were clear. And if they didn't, why didn't they like her? This would be show more clearly to the audience. This would then help the of reactions from the other characters when Grizabella was chosen for the Heaviside Layer. 

I'd like to make more of an relationship between Jellylorum and Gus. In our show I feel like they only got to show a small part of their journey together in the Fashion industry . I feel like the audience would like to see more of them and their backgrounds.

For my own character "Old Deuteronomy" I'd like to put in some dialogue and more interaction with Grizabella. This would help to back up the idea behind why she got picked for the Heaviside Layer and why others didn't. It would show their relationship and their backgrounds too.

If I had a bigger budget I like to make the set a lot bigger and more exciting. I'd do this by making the office bigger and adding a coat rail, more chairs for other characters to fit in the office, book shelves with catalogues and brochures. Id add mirrors and wall hanging of pictures and past designers around the sides of the set and make the dance areas and free space bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment