Saturday 9 May 2015

Perfomance Workshop - Cats: My Production Role(s)

My Production Roles

Originally I was assigned the Social Media Production Role  with Ellie, so we decide that I was in charge of the FaceBook page.

I created the "Sealight Theatre Presents Cats the Musical" Facebook Page, I was updating and will be promoting even more as the weeks went on closer to Cats. I also created an 'Opening Night' Facebook event and there was been 194 invited!A Twitter page had also been made between Ellie and myself, and was updated and was being used to promote too. 

I also Designed and made the tickets for Cats and printed them out and gave them to Katie. 
In additon to these production roles I aslo helped Sophie with the programme, helping her and designing the layout and structure of the programme. 


No comments:

Post a Comment